Ceredigion – NMWTRA Connectivity Surveys
Project Activity: Pipework and Chamber Defect Survey
Summary of Works: Crown Plus were appointed as Principal Contractor to undertake drainage connectivity surveys on multiple locations on the NMWRA trunk road network throughout Mid Wales.
The trunk roads surveyed were all single carriageway two-way roads in both rural and urban environments.
Length of Drainage Surveyed: 68km
Hours of Works: Weekday daytime and night time working
Deliverables: The final deliverables for the scheme were as follows:
- Electronic footage of all drainage surveys in accordance with IAN147/11
- PDF reports of all surveys together with defect schedules
- Asset Inventory drawings detailing all surface assets (Chambers, Gullies, Kerbs and other surface features)
- Asset condition drawings showing location of defects in each section of drainage
- Design drawings detailing cover levels and all invert levels of incoming/outgoing pipes
- ESRI Compliant shapefiles that met the requirements of IAN147/11 & HD43/04
- Detailed remediation schedules detailing each and every defect identified as part of the surveys together with a recommendation as to how to repair the defect.
Multiple site locations throughout Mid Wales
Ceredigion County Council, on behalf of North & Mid Wales Trunk Road Agency (NMWTRA)
January 2019 to June 2019
Highways Drainage Surveys